Uses: Mainly used for Filter, protect, Food industry, Chemical industry and so on.
Special size and specification are available according to customers requirment.
1. Acid and alkali resistance
2. Corrosion and rust resistance
3. High resistance due to tight wire position
4. Extreme low absolute grade of fineness (down to 5 - 6 μm)
5. Heat resistance
304 Stainless Steel Wire Cloth is the most common stainless alloy used in wire weaving. Excellent corrosion properties and can withstand temperatures of 1100 Degrees F.
304L Stainless Steel Wire Cloth has similar properties as 304ss but lower carbon content to permit better welding.
316 Stainless Steel Wire Cloth has similar properties to 304ss but is stabilized by the addition of Molybdenum for increased resistance to chemical corrosion.
316L Stainless Steel Wire Cloth has similar properties as 316ss but lower carbon content to permit better welding.
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa. 2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction. 3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size. 4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size. 5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
HEBEI MAISHI dostrictly tested before the goods dispatched from our factory to ensure the quality for wire mesh.Make sure customers get perfect quality.
· Mesh Count inspect
· Thickness inspect
· Thread diameter& Hole size inspect
· Tensile Strength inspect
· Surface Tension test
Package details for wire mesh:
Inside the roll with "paper tube" to reduce the pressure while loading; Then wrapped with "plastic film" as well as the "woven bag" on the finished roll, Final loaded in the strong wooden case or as customers' requirement
100%T/T in advance if order amount less thanUSD10000.00, 30%paid in advance and 70%paid before shipment if order amount more than USD10000.00.
L/C payment is workable.
Any other payment term can be negotiatory
Our tenet:top credit,quality goods,favourable price,excellent service
We warmly welcome all friend from all over the world to be our business partners on the basis of equality and mutual benefit and to create a good future.